PowerHub2 Power Distribution Module
The PowerHub2 Power Distribution Module, manufactured by DENALI allows you to safely connect up to 6 electronic devices to your motorcycle in a clean, professional manner. It is CAN-Bus compatible and includes six 15-amp rated and fused outputs, six ground posts, and a plug-and-play wiring harness for direct battery hookup. Each of the six outputs can be individually set as "always on" or "switched" on/off with the ignition of the motorcycle. Instead of attaching multiple ring terminals to your battery, use a PowerHub2!
The CAN-bus safe DENALI PowerHub2 has been designed to allow simple and easy installation of electrical components. Each unit has six individually fused outputs. These are not your ordinary outputs. Simply plug the fuse in to the left or the right on the circuit board to make the accessory live all of the time or switched on/off with the bike's ignition.
The entire unit is rated for 30 Amps (360 watts). Each of the six circuits can handle up to 15A (180W) each - without exceeding a total sum of 30 Amps simultaneously.
- Replaceable 30-amp Tyco/Bosch micro relay
- Water resistant
- Choose between switched and constant power
- Can be connected to a battery charger (be sure to set that circuit for continuous power)
- Dimensions: 3in L x 4in W x 1in H
- 6 circuits can handle up to 15 amps (180W) each
- 60-inch-long 10-gauge wiring harness with Posi-lock connector
What's in the Box:
- PowerHub2 fuse block
- 2 ring terminals
- Wiring harness for connecting PowerHub2 to battery (includes switched "trigger" wire with Posi-tap connector)
- Self-adhesive hook and loop pad for providing a quick-release attachment method for connecting the PowerHub2 to a flat surface
Note: The PowerHub2 is compatible with CANbus motorcycles using either the Electrical Connection 194 Marker Bulb CAN-BUS Adapter (available separately) by connecting the PowerHub2's switched yellow wire to the original BMW power socket hot wire. Then connect the Powerhub's black and red wires directly to the battery
We found this table handy with our own wiring projects; use it as a guide for sizing accessory wire on your motorcycle. When on the border line, always use a lower gauge number (larger wire) than specified in this chart.
Wire Gauge Selection Table 12 Volt Circuit
|0 to 5||18||18||18||18||18||18||18|
All of the PowerHub2 currently available allow plenty of clearance for the fuses and the cover to close securely.